Talent Show auditions are coming soon!! Monday 1/29/18, Wednesday 1/31/18, Thursday 2/1/18 after school in the gym. Talent Show Information and Entry Forms are available here and in the office. Entry forms are due in the office by January 26th. NO late entries accepted. Read more
News, Events, and Announcements
- Visitors, please remember to bring your driver’s license or government issued ID.
- We only need to scan your license one time.
- Remember to sign in and sign out at the office.
- Please see these links for more information. Raptor Visitor FAQs Raptor Intro Letter
- Scan your license at Registration or Unpack Your Backpack and avoid the rush at other times.
**All meal payments must go through food service personnel or the online payment system, www.myschoolbucks.com. Signing up is FREE and SIMPLE. Low balance alerts are available too.
Free or reduced MEAL APPLICATIONS are done on line. Please go to https://www.myschoolapps.com/ to apply.
If your student will be out of school, please call the office by 8:00am at 563-723-6100 to let us know why. If your student is out sick, the health department requires the school nurse to report two symptoms. You may also email the office. Mrs. Schloemer handles attendance. Her email address is firstname.lastname@example.org . If your child has a doctor or dental appointment, please bring in the doctor’s Read more