Please help us welcome our new Principal, Mrs. Laura Finn.
News, Events, and Announcements
New Families: Families with children who have never attended a Davenport Community School, including incoming Kindergartners, should use the New Family application found on the DCSD website underneath Registration > Online Registration. Current Davenport Community Schools Children’s Village families will register their incoming kindergartner as a New Student by using the ‘new family’ application OR if they are an existing family with an incoming Kindergartner they would add Read more
- Visitors, please remember to bring your driver’s license or government issued ID.
- We only need to scan your license one time.
- Remember to sign in and sign out at the office.
- Please see these links for more information. Raptor Visitor FAQs Raptor Intro Letter
- Scan your license at Registration or Unpack Your Backpack and avoid the rush at other times.
**All meal payments must go through food service personnel or the online payment system, www.myschoolbucks.com. Signing up is FREE and SIMPLE. Low balance alerts are available too.
Free or reduced MEAL APPLICATIONS are done on line. Please go to https://www.myschoolapps.com/ to apply.
Do you have questions about birthday treats? See the following Healthy Treat Ideas.
Has your phone number, address or email address changed? Please notify the office with any changes to your phone numbers, address, emergency contacts, email address, etc. Another option is to access Parent Portal and make the changes. If you don’t have a Parent Portal account, please view the district website for more information. Click here Read more