Meet teachers, drop off school supplies, sign up for conferences, and visit the PTA table where membership is only $5. Something new this year – class lists will be posted in the hallway of that grade level. We look forward to seeing everyone on Wednesday night! Read more
News, Events, and Announcements
Completion of Online Registration will be required for your student to attend school in the upcoming school year. Please note that hard copy forms will not be available at the schools or on the district website.
- Wednesday 8/22/18 – Unpack Your Backpack, 5:30pm to 6:30pm.
- Thursday 8/23/18 – 1st day of school for grades 1-5 and Kindergarten testing.
- Friday 8/24/18 – 1st day of school for Kindergarten.
- Elementary School Times for 2018-2019 will be 8:00am to 2:50pm. Students should arrive by 7:55am. Breakfast will start at 7:25am.
- 2018-19 Academic Calendar
- 2018 District Registration Schedule
- Elementary School Supply List 2018-19
- Visitors, please remember to bring your driver’s license or government issued ID.
- We only need to scan your license one time.
- Remember to sign in and sign out at the office.
- Please see these links for more information. Raptor Visitor FAQs Raptor Intro Letter
- Scan your license at Registration or Unpack Your Backpack and avoid the rush at other times.
**All meal payments must go through food service personnel or the online payment system, www.myschoolbucks.com. Signing up is FREE and SIMPLE. Low balance alerts are available too.
Free or reduced MEAL APPLICATIONS are done on line. Please go to https://www.myschoolapps.com/ to apply. 2018-2019 Meal prices are $2.50 for lunch. $0.40 reduced price lunch. $1.40 for breakfast. $0.30 reduced price breakfast. Adult lunch price is $4.00. Adult breakfast price is Read more
If your student will be out of school, please call the office by 8:00am at 563-723-6100 to let us know why. If your student is out sick, the health department requires the school nurse to report two symptoms. You may also email the office. Mrs. Schloemer handles attendance. Her email address is firstname.lastname@example.org . If your child has a doctor or dental appointment, please bring in the doctor’s Read more