The Davenport Community School District’s Return To Learn Plan
The Davenport Community School District’s Return to Learn Guide provides families an outline of the details on how we will deliver high quality, engaging instruction in a safe environment.
To begin the 2020 – 2021 school year, ALL Kindergarten through 12th Grade students will be enrolled in the Hybrid Model. Parents/Guardians have the option to request 100% online learning for a minimum of at least the first semester should they choose. Click here for a chart that explains the differences in the two models.
School will begin on Tuesday, September 8, 2020 in the Hybrid Model format for all K-12 students (unless families opted for the 100% Online Only Learning Model prior to August 6, 2020). The first day of Preschool will be Thursday, September 10, 2020.
Please keep in mind that these models are fluid and will continue to evolve and potentially change based on the health and safety of our students, families, staff, and community.
Click here to view the District’s Return To Learn Plan (Updated 9/8/20)
- Download Spanish Version
- Download French Version
- Download Vietnamese Version
- Download Swahili Version
For more information on the following resources, click the links below:
- Student Attendance Procedures
- Welcome Back to School: A Message to Families from Superintendent Dr. Robert Kobylski
- Hybrid Model vs. 100% Online Only Model
- Internet Access Assistance
- Transportation Request Form
- 2020 – 2021 Academic Calendars
- School Day Schedules
- Preschool Registration Flyer
- Meal Request Order Form
- Family Choice Online Only Resource Hub
- COVID-19 Student Guidance Document