In July, Central High TAG (Talented and Gifted) teacher Ms. Gail Heninger (pictured on far right) attended The Character Lab Educator Summit in Philadelphia as part of the Bezos Scholar Program. As a teacher invited to the festival, Ms. Heninger demonstrates that she is:
- Passionate for education and youth leadership
- A champion of big ideas, high expectations, and actionable aspirations
- Willing to engage in peer learning
- A nurturer of a supportive and motivational environment for student learning
- Driven to collaborate with students to launch their own Ideas Festival
Thank you to Ms. Heninger for her passion for teaching, her commitment to her students, and determination to make our community a united and stronger place to live.